Children’s shoes are actually classified according to age, such as baby start shoes (before 15 months), toddler shoes (15 months to 24 months), and toddler shoes (after 24 months). The most important thing for children’s shoes is to protect the baby’s soft feet and help the baby grow healthy. Children’s shoes are designed with an arc to strengthen the protection of the baby’s toes; the outsole is light and non-slip, enhances the sense of grip on the sole, and improves the balance of the baby when standing. At present, the largest output of children’s shoes in China is Guangzhou, Wenzhou, and Fujian.
Features of children’s shoes
(1) Breathable, sterile-movable functional insole, antibacterial, breathable, easy to clean;
(2) Toe protection, anti-slip-the arc design of the toe to strengthen the protection of the baby’s toes, the outsole is light and thin, anti-slip, enhance the grip of the outsole, and improve the balance of the baby when standing;
(3) Health-Imported non-toxic materials, natural cotton fabrics, no toxic chemicals, no peculiar smell, and environmental protection;
(4) Easy to walk-prevent heel valgus and varus, help develop the baby’s correct walking posture and reduce fatigue;
(5) Lightweight—outsole forefoot physiological curve design to assist the baby to start;
(6) Safety-environmental protection and safety, reinforced heel design in the middle tube, stabilize the ankle joint, and ensure that the baby’s ankle is not sprained;
(7) Correction-conform to the foot shape of Chinese children, correct deformed children’s foot shape, and ensure the health of the baby’s feet;
(8) Anti-slip, shock absorption—protect the baby from falling, the 3D curve shaping function insole supports the arch of the foot, cushions the pressure on the baby’s feet during running and jumping, and prevents brain concussion
How to choose children’s shoes
1) Medium size, slightly larger
2) The upper should be moderately firm and soft. When choosing shoes, let the child try on the shoes and walk a few steps on the ground. If the child feels soft and comfortable, then these shoes are considered suitable.
3) The soles should not be too bent. Experts said that the soles of children’s shoes should also have appropriate thickness and hardness, and the thickness should be about 5-8 mm.
4) Natural leather is suitable as the fabric for infant shoes, and soft cowhide and sheepskin are the best choices. Because they have good air permeability and moisture absorption.
5) Comprehensive description: Try to choose comfortable and soft cotton fabric for shoe lining. It is best to choose a material with good elasticity, high shock absorption, excellent anti-slip, and abrasion resistance for the sole, such as a beef tendon sole, because it can absorb the shock of the ground to the heel and brain. Finally, pay attention to the workmanship of the shoes. The workmanship should be finer. Children are innocent and move. If the workmanship is not fine, it will undoubtedly shorten the life of the shoes artificially.
How to clean and maintain children’s shoes
1) Cleaning of children’s shoes:
Do not brush, expose to the sun or fire the leather shoes to avoid deformation of the leather shoes. Once the children’s shoes are soaked or drenched, they can be gently wiped dry with a soft cloth to remove the dirt on the upper, and then use dry newspaper to make a paper ball and place it in the shoe, and place the shoe as much as possible Air dry in a ventilated and cool place. You must not use quick methods such as hair dryers, dryers, or sun exposure, because rapid drying will easily accelerate the oxidative aging of children’s shoes and reduce the life of the shoes. Children’s shoes should be cleaned regularly. When cleaning leather and artificial leather children’s shoes, avoid immersion, exposure, or high-temperature drying to avoid aging, deformation, and fading. When cleaning cloth children’s rubber shoes with detergent, use a soft brush to scrub, but avoid excessive force which may cause damage to the cloth surface material or open the tape. Do not expose to the sun at high temperatures, and dry it in a cool and ventilated place to avoid aging and discoloration of the upper and outsole materials.
2) Daily maintenance of children’s shoes:
Leather children’s shoes should be oiled frequently to ensure the toughness and brightness of the leather. Smooth leather can use leather maintenance oil, and white leather children’s shoes can use leather maintenance oil or paint colorless shoe polish. Children’s shoes should avoid contact with sharp objects, and should not be in contact with chemicals, oily sewage, rainwater, etc. for a long time. Children’s shoes also need proper rest. Rotating different shoes every day can extend the life of children’s shoes. Therefore, shoes should be replaced frequently.
Points to note when buying children’s shoes
1) Try to buy children’s shoes from famous enterprises as much as possible. Because the products produced by famous enterprises are of good quality and relatively stable, especially the long-term accumulation of technology, they have a very good grasp of the details of their children’s shoes.
2) Don’t buy expensive children’s shoes for durability. It is best to buy children’s shoes at cheaper prices. If they are not suitable, they can be replaced as soon as possible. As children grow their feet quickly, it is best to change to a pair of children’s shoes in 2 to 3 months.
3) It is advisable to buy looser ones, but avoid small ones. Because children’s muscles and foot bones are very tender, too small children’s shoes will affect the development of foot muscles and ligaments; too large and difficult to grasp the center of gravity will affect the correct posture of children’s activities and walking. The width of children’s shoes is suitable for one finger.
4) It is advisable to buy cloth, but not leather. Because the feet have a rich network of nerves and blood vessels, wearing leather shoes will oppress the local nerves and blood vessels, affecting the growth and development of the toes and soles, and in serious cases can cause foot deformities. Cloth shoes are light, breathable, and comfortable to wear.
5) It is advisable to buy flat-bottomed ones, but avoid those with heels. Shoes with heels can cause a center shift, which can easily cause undesirable symptoms such as knee bending, buttocks, and waist arches. Flat shoes help protect the normal arch of the foot, and will not cause muscle and ligament strain.
What are the hazards caused by inappropriate children’s shoes?
1) The child’s foot is not a reduced version of the adult foot. Most of their foot bones are calcified cartilage. The bone tissue is elastic and easily deformed. Also, the foot has a thin keratinized layer and a lot of muscle water, which makes it easy to be infected due to injury.
2) At the bottom of infants’ feet, there are blood vessels and nerves related to body organs, as well as many acupuncture points. Therefore, the feet are as important to the body as the roots of the trees. Infants and young children’s arches are in the developmental stage, and unreasonably designed shoes cannot cushion the vibrations generated by the ground when walking, damage the arches, ankles, knees, waist, and spine, and cause indirect brain vibrations.
3) Adult shoes such as thick heels and flat shoes are difficult to effectively support and protect the delicate feet of children. Shoes with a too flat a bottom will increase the fatigue of the arch of the foot, and also obstruct bone development and chronic posterior roots. pain.
Post time: Feb-02-2021